The Marketing & Communications Intern will help to execute the integrated marketing strategy. There is an opportunity to create a portfolio of projects they worked on and can share with future employers. This flexible, unpaid internship will focus on creating a variety of communications materials, assist in fundraising/volunteering activities & play a role in workplace giving campaigns.
The United Way of Washington County seeks an Office Assistant to provide a wide range of clerical and administrative duties. The individual would have to desire to serve on the Admin Team with a desire to advance the nonprofit’s mission while providing office support. Part of the United Way Worldwide network, our brand is one of the world’s most valuable brands and was recently named to Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies List.
The Office Assistant will help in a variety of clerical and administrative duties lending a hand to three staff members. This paid position available through Pathstone will welcome an individual on a part-time basis at approximately ten hours per week.
- Assist with clerical duties including making copies, prep work for mailers, filing and organizing documents, typing including data entry.
- Assist with assigned duties for special events including but not limited to LIVE UNITED Day of Service, Dine n’ Donate for our Community, Campaign Celebration, and Campaign Kickoff Golf Outing events.
- Assist in duties pertaining to the Community Impact Fund, preparation new grant cycle, compiling reports, etc.
- Assist in coordinating tasks associated with donor recognition process.
- Assist with assigned appropriate marketing and communications duties.
- Assist with assigned administrative duties related to finance.
- Assist with other assigned clerical duties as needed.
- An individual who qualifies to be paid by Pathstone. To learn more about Pathstone, visit them at https://pathstone.org/workforce-development/ .
- An individual who understands the importance of accuracy in their work.
- An individual who gets along well in a small office setting understanding the importance of teamwork and respect of their fellow employees.
- An individual who is knowledgeable using Microsoft Office Suite, particularly WORD and Excel.
- An individual who is comfortable with interacting with the public. An individual who possesses the ability to speak clearly and write with clarity.
- An individual who is dependable and works well with others and would always act in a professional manner representing the United Way of Washington County.
- An individual who is enthusiastic to advance the mission of the United Way of Washington County.
- A flexible Monday through Friday schedule; free onsite parking. A welcoming and comfortable workplace environment
- Though the position is currently paid through Pathstone, there may be an opportunity to become an employee of the United Way of Washington County after three years.
- The new team member would be part of a committed Admin Team who are compassionate in their roles serving the community.
If you are interested in applying for the Office Assistant Position, please submit a letter of introduction and a resume to: P. Ann Hrabik, MBA, CFRE, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
This is not your ordinary call center job! We hire dedicated, talented people with big hearts. The 2-1-1 Resource Navigator handles customer inquiries by phone, text, chat, email or other media from individuals seeking assistance with human services information or resources. The individual ensures that responses to inquiries are completed according to established service and quality standards. This position focuses on showing empathy, patience, and professionalism while referring callers to the appropriate human service agencies that have the necessary resources to assist them with their basic needs of food, clothing, and shelter, etc. The ideal candidate will effectively and compassionately maintain the confidentiality of all caller information. Special consideration given to applicants who are bi-lingual.
Shifts Available (Some holidays may be required):
- Daytime shifts available during Monday – Thursday from 7am to 8pm, Fridays 7am to 6pm
- After-hours shifts available during Monday – Thursday from 8pm to 7am, Fridays 6pm to 7am Mondays