The United Way of Washington County (UWWC) recognizes Range Resources for its commitment to our community veterans and for taking the lead to establish the new Veterans United Fund with a $50,000 donation, which was made possible through funds raised through Range’s annual charity events. The Veterans United Fund – part of the United Way of Washington County’s (UWWC) Community Impact Fund was established to specifically address funding needs to serve veterans in Washington County. Recognition to Range Resources for their commitment to veterans allowing us to initiate this fund that begins with a one-year funding period from July 1, 2023, to June 30, 2024. Thereafter, the Veterans United Fund grant process will be conducted through the UWWC’s Community Impact Fund Program’s two-year grant cycle.
The Veterans United Fund is proud to support 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that assist veterans in our three focus areas of education, financial stability, and health.
To read our press release regarding the Veterans United Fund click here.
- Program or project must demonstrate that it actively serves the U.S. military veteran community within the UWWC’s 38-zip code area.
- Nonprofits must be registered as a 501(c)(3) in good standing at federal and state levels.
- If a nonprofit is currently receiving Community Impact Funding for a program that includes serving veterans, then it must demonstrate that only veterans will be served by the Veterans United Fund.
- Specific documentations must be included with the Grant Application.
- $15,000 Maximum Grant Request Amount for the one-year grant period.
- Public announcement of Veterans United Fund – Wednesday, March 22, 2023.
- Grant Applications can be submitted Monday, April 3, 2023 at 8:00 am through Friday, April 21, 2023 by 3:00 pm.
- Notification of Grant Awards – Wednesday, May 31, 2023.
- Awardees will receive allocated grant funds – Week of June 12, 2023.
- Two Six Month Reports must be submitted (due by January 30, 2024 and July 30, 2024). Any unused funds must be returned by August 15, 2024.
Questions and Grant Applications:
- Please contact email@example.com with your questions.
- Please following the instructions below to access the grant application.
Grant Applications may be submitted Monday, April 3, 2023 at 8 a.m. through Friday, April 21, 2023 by 3:00 p.m.
All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application. Keep your user name and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission. Also, this user name and password will continue to be used for agency reporting and future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a user name and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - recommended User Name is your Agency Name - an email will be sent to you to set up your password - you might have to check your spam folder)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)
You are able to save a draft and return to complete the application. You must preview and then hit submit, once submitted you cannot edit the application. A copy of your application will be emailed to you upon submission.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Do not leave any blanks; enter N/A if not applicable.
Applications are due by Friday, April 21, 2023 by 3 pm.